Seeing as I am, for the forseeable future, based in the big LDN, I think it’s high time that I start making the most of it. Starting with this post, this blog will now be about my life in London! Being the overly optimistic touristy-type of person I am, I’ve made a list of the places I really want to visit while I’m here.
- Sherlock Holmes Museum (Baker St)
- Pollock’s Toy Museum (Goodge St)
- Charles Dickens Museum (Russell Square)
- Fleet Street (former journalistic haven, yes please!)
- Leadenhall Market (Monument)
- Canary Wharf and the Lotus Floating Chinese Restaurant (supposedly you can get dim sum for £2 – £3.50)
- Tate Modern (Southwark)
- Old Operating Theatre (looks kind of creepy, but fascinating all the same)
- Kensington Palace
- High Tea of Highgate
- Richmond Park
- Carnaby Street
I’m sure there’ll be more to come, but that’s my wish list for now. Will be crossing them out as I go! My progress might be a bit slow as I’m currently holding down an (ace) full-time job that takes up most of my time.
Over and out!